Friday, April 20, 2012

State of Media

Hello again everyone,

Today I want to talk about the state of the media, and the subjects main reporting website http://www.stateofthemedia.org/. This website details all the main mediums for media. Each link takes you to a basic case study for; Special reports, Newspapers, Online Media, Network TV, Cable TV, Local TV, Magazines, Audio, and different ethnic media. This website details a case by case basis on the state of the media as it is today. It also shows various statistics and data from the different media groups. This website helps determine where the media is today and were it may end up in the future. I liked this website a  lot because it lets you see the differentiation within the media subgroups. I  feel that no matter what medium,   media will always be a major influence. I for one and proud to be able to say I am an advertising major, because I  feel that media has a very bright future.Check out the website for yourself.

Leave comments......

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment