Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bue Store or Red Box?

Howdy,

Today in Mass Communications this question was brought up, do you prefer the Blue store (referring to blockbuster and other DVD rental stores) or do you prefer the Red Box style?
Well I certainly have preferences! I actually do not have cable so my nightly routine consists of watching Netflix and Hulu Plus. I prefer these because Hulu Plus and Netflix are only $8/month. THAT'S CHEEP!!!! Netflix has an assorted variety of reruns that you may find on T.V. today and many awesome movies. It has many shows like River Monsters or Miami Ink, and many movies like Dazed and Confused or the new Disney movie Tangled.
Hulu Plus has many newer television shows like up to date Jersey Shore or the new hit show Revenge (my personal favorite) but most of the movies on Hulu plus are out of date and black and white. I prefer a mix of both because it gives me a wide variety of shows I can watch and I am not limited.
On occasion I do run down to Digital Shelf (a local movie rental in Manhattan, KS) and rent new releases or shows that I may have and urge to watch. So I guess the answer to the question would be that I prefer the digital version of movies and entertainment. What do you prefer?

TTFN (ta-ta for now),

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment